Project development for series production is structured around several phases according to your needs:
- Specifications: We offer you our expertise to help you specify in particular the various constraints on products and features.
- Feasibility study: Bringing the concept to fruition in 3D with a conceptual analysis and analyses of the manufacturing process and materials. This study will help you make the right decisions and produce a an aesthetic or working model according to your needs.
- Pre-Study: Bringing the concept to fruition in 3D including considerations for manufacturing process, materials and the product architecture. In addition, there will be a breakdown of the parts according to technology used and an assessment of the cost price well in advance.
- Study: Detailed CAD/CAM rendering showing the different functions including the series production constraints; the final section covers the manufacturing file, (an analysis of the functional clearances, detailed plans, nomenclature, calculations…).
- Behavioural and optimisation study: We size parts throughout the development cycle—using digital computer modelling software—thanks to our extensive expertise in manufacturing materials and technology.