PA11, a new 100% bio-based material
PA11-SX 1450SLS® powder sintering
A 100% bio-based polymer produced from castor oil.
We are offering a new material, which expands our plastic 3D printing part production offering.
- A 100% bio-based high-performance polyamide produced from castor oil.
- A creamy white coloured material.
- Offers good impact resistance, as well as good mechanical resistance in terms of bending and tensile strength.
- It is suitable for a wide range of applications, in particular for parts with hinges.
- Mechanical resistance: Excellent mechanical resistance in terms of bending and tensile strength.
- Impact resistance: Good impact resistance, which makes it the perfect choice for parts subject to high mechanical stresses.
- Resilience: Is able to recover its original shape after being distorted.
- Abrasion resistance: Perfect for parts subject to frequent wear.
- Chemical resistance: Good resistance to numerous chemicals commonly used in industry.
- Environmentally friendly: Produced from renewable sources, such as castor oil
- Recyclable: Helps to reduce its environmental impact.
- Colourable: Can easily be coloured.